TTASA PRELIMINARY TIME ATTACK & HILL CLIMB REGULATIONS
a) 2 WD class B (UP TO 180 BHP)
b) 2 WD class A (FROM 181BHP TO 500 BHP)
c) AWD class B (FROM 200BHP TO 300 BHP)
d) AWD class A (FROM301BHP TO 700 BHP)
- The above classification will be based on the state of tune of the engine upon physical inspection and verification with the owner by the official scrutineer.
- Competition cars in a lower time bracket may not reduce the fastest time bracket by more than 2 secs unless the initial circuit condition was wet Ref Camden Circuit.
a) 2WD class B – not less than - 42.43 secs
b) 2WD class A – not less than - 38.92 secs
c) AWD class B – not less than - 41.01 secs
d) AWD class A- assessment - 38.0 secs
- Any form of body lightning, panels, structure or internal fittings will necessitate a mandatory approved roll cage.
- Extinguisher mandatory on ALL circuit cars.
- Approved helmet mandatory for ALL drivers.
- External ignition switch mandatory on ALL circuit cars.
- Driver apparel Suit, shoes, socks, gloves, head restraint recommended for both fast groups.
- Only DOT approved slick radial tyres allowed or rally tyres.
- Navigator may be allowed for Hill Climb only.
- The Hill Climb raceway will be re-adjusted for novice drivers and fast group cars without unapproved roll cage for the purpose of reducing the speed of the cars.
- At the final briefing meeting, the race director will determine the number of competition ”runs“ which must be completed by all competitors.